Dybala denies having tested positive

0
18
Dybala denies having tested positive


Announced by a South American media as testing positive for coronavirus, the Argentinian international Paulo Dybala denied the information this Friday via social networks. His club Juventus Turin also assured that his player was fine.



© AFP
Paulo Dybala


No, Paulo Dybala does not have coronavirus. Argentinian striker Juventus Turin, who had been targeted by the Venezuelan media El Nacional as a carrier of the virus that strikes the world and paralyzes that of sport, is fine. The 26-year-old footballer spoke on social media this Friday to end rumors of him being hit.

“Hello everyone, I wanted to confirm that I am well and that I am in voluntary isolation, he said on Twitter. Thank you all for the messages, I hope you are well.”

His Juventus club Turin, which had already announced that their defender Daniele Rugani had tested positive for coronavirus – the first player in this case in Serie A before being joined by Sampdoria Genoa striker Manolo Gabbiadini -, denied information via ANSA news agency this Friday. The Old Lady had already said Thursday night that she had 121 club members in solitary confinement, as a precaution.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here