Aromatherapy can be one of your best tools to face these days, discover how you can do it from home and how good it is for your health.
WHAT IS IT?
As its name says, aromatherapy is an alternative method based on the use of natural or essential oils extracted from plants, flowers or herbs. Its main objective is to promote physical and mental well-being, but its benefits are really extensive and that is why it has been practiced for centuries by the oldest cultures.
BENEFITS OF AROMATHERAPY
- Most oils help alleviate the discomfort of respiratory illnesses.
- It helps to clear the airways and strengthen the immune system.
- They relieve stress and promote relaxation.
- They calm the nervous system.
- They reduce the symptoms of menopause.
- They improve circulation.
- They cause a good mood.
- It relaxes the muscles and relieves pain caused by tension.
- They relieve pain thanks to its analgesic effects.
- They reduce headaches.
- They combat anxiety, depression and insomnia.
- They reactivate the cells, improve the appearance of the skin and delay premature aging.
You are interested in: Aloe mask for smooth and blemish-free skin
HOW TO DO AROMATHERAPY IN YOUR HOME
- 20 drops of orange essential oil
- 10 drops of fir balsam
- 5 drops of frankincense essential oil
- 1 drop of rose essential oil
- 2 drops of cinnamon essential oil
- 1 drop of myrrh essential oil
- 1 drop of ginger essential oil
Step by Step:
- Mix all the essences and pour into a dark glass container.
- Let stand for 2 days or until the oil has accentuated.
- Use an aroma diffuser for oils or soak small cotton balls with it and place them in the different rooms of your house, on a grill or airy container.
More news on MSN:
10 foods with relaxing effects to combat anxiety. Delirious Kitchen
Microsoft can earn an affiliate commission if you make a purchase through the hyperlinks recommended in this article.