Baking has no end yet – we just love to snack on that. While everyone in quarantine and beyond banana bread baking, we are now deliberately devoting ourselves to a sweet sin: Because the Nutella bread from food blogger Christy Wang is of course less healthy than the baking favorite Banana Bread – but sometimes you just need the right portion of sweets. So: off to the oven!
Cake recipe: This Nutella bread is unbeatably delicious
Ingredients for 1 Nutella bread:
- 240 g of flour
- 85 g of sugar
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla extract
- 75 g margarine
- 225 g Greek yogurt
- 75 g of Nutella
Nutella cake – the preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C and grease a tin.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, margarine and Greek yogurt in a bowl until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt together in a second bowl.
- Now add the dry ingredients to the yoghurt mixture and mix together while stirring.
- Divide the dough and add half of the Nutella.
- Now alternately add large spoons of each dough to the cake tin and pull through with a fork, as is known from a marble cake.
- Bake the Nutella bread for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Allow to cool for about 15 minutes after baking and enjoy!