who is the most “hot” on the River roster and which idol from Boca does he admire

0
18
who is the most




(Télam)


While fulfilling the work indicated by the technical staff of Marcelo Gallardo while awaiting the return of soccer in Argentina, Nicolas de la Cruz revealed some day-to-day intimacies of River and of his life in a live broadcast on Instagram with Maximiliano Arias, footballer his former teammate in Liverpool. There, among other things, he described the impact that the club generates in which he had had an outstanding season. “Everything is awesome. The stadium, the people who work and what happens for example in the hotels … In San Martín de los Andes, in the preseason, there were more than 10 kilometers of people waiting for us, “he said.


The hitch, 22 years old, is followed by Borussia Dortmund and Manchester City (Télam)

The hitch, 22 years old, is followed by Borussia Dortmund and Manchester City (Télam)


In this context, he confessed, for example, who is the “hottest” player on campus. “Juanfer, without a doubt. The Dwarf it catches on all, but it also heats up, huh. Me too, before I would suck a whole egg, ”said the 22-year-old game organizer.

“Marcelo gave the club many titles; that is not a coincidence, he works a lot ”, he praised Gallardo, the coach who trusted him despite the fact that in his first months in Núñez he could not adapt to the millionaire structure. Today, with five titles in the Band (including the Copa Libertadores 2018), he uncovered another dream. “I would love to play with my brother in River, he advised me on everything and I hope he comes back to play together”, he confessed about Carlos Sánchez, the dynamic 35-year-old midfielder, who garnered four stars (and promotion to Primera) with the rojiblanca jersey.





© Provided by Infobae



In recent months, the European media reported the interest of Borussia Dortmund and Manchester City for the Uruguayan, of whom River has 30% of the pass (the remaining 70% is still in the hands of Liverpool). Faced with a possible transfer to Europe, Nicolás declared: “I like English football a lot, also Spanish. They are very competitive leagues; Today I cannot answer what will become of my future ”.


Carlos Sánchez celebrates his goal for San Lorenzo, for the South American Recopa (PHOTO NA: AFP PHOTO / Juan Mabromataz)


© JUAN MABROMATA /
Carlos Sánchez celebrates his goal for San Lorenzo, for the South American Recopa (PHOTO NA: AFP PHOTO / Juan Mabromataz)


Although De la Cruz assured that “I grew up seeing my brother, Robinho, Ronaldinho”, he always admired an idol of the classic rival of River. “I would not go to Boca, although I loved Riquelme as a player, it had an exquisite punch. But it is on the other side ”, he completed.

I KEPT READING:

Neither Messi, Cristiano, nor Maradona: which soccer star would like to take Africans from the coffin meme to “their last home”

A former River recounted the intimacies of the Ameli-Tuzzio case: “They told us that we couldn’t say anything and I had a headache for three hours”

The most footballing note of Alberto Fernández in quarantine: the charge that made Kirchner angry, the minister who plays the best and the day he took to the field to celebrate

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here