On the menu tonight in “Tous en cuisine” (M6), hosted by Cyril Lignac? Exotic bouillabaisse. Immediate boarding !
Here is the recipe for Cyril Lignac’s exotic bouillabaisse (All in the kitchen):
Preparation time: 12 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 4 codfish whitefish
- 200g pieces of rock fish
- 200g of corn flour pasta (linguine or spaghetti)
- 3 tomatoes, cut into cubes
- 10g peeled and chopped ginger
- ¼ bunch of lemon balm or flat parsley or mint
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 lemon zest + 1 orange zest
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and degermed
- ¼ of fennel washed and cut into pieces
- 1 lemongrass stem, cut at an angle
- 10cl of white wine
- 3 tsp. Ricard
- 1 soft-boiled egg (cooking 6 minutes)
- 100g of neutral oil + 100g of sesame oil
- 50g capers
- 100g well boiled potato pulp
- 1 tsp. wasabi tube (or mustard)
- 3 tsp. soy sauce
- 20g butter
- 12 large croutons rubbed with garlic
- olive oil
- fine salt and freshly ground pepper
In a hot casserole dish, pour a dash of olive oil, place the onion, fennel, lemongrass, ginger, garlic, sweat without coloring, then add the pieces of rock fish, evaporate the cooking water. Deglaze with white wine, reduce, add Ricard, Add citrus zest, leafless herbs, tomatoes, mix, moisten with 25cl of water, add saffron powder. Leave to cook for 20 minutes.
While the soup cooks, place the soft-boiled egg with 50g of soup in the blender, start mixing, add the capers, the potato pulp (ideally hot) and the wasabi. Pour the mixture of oils and finish mixing. Book.
In a pot of boiling water, immerse the pasta and cook for the time indicated. Drain them then, in a salad bowl, mix them with soy sauce and butter.
Pass the soup through a frying pan, place the fish steaks and cook for 5 minutes.
In the plates, place the pasta, on top of the cooked fish steaks, then the large croutons. Serve with a ramekin of rust sauce and the soup in a teapot. You can also sprinkle with toasted sesame and chopped green shiso on the fish.