Fridge fire spreads to the kitchen – 2 injured

0
3
Fridge fire spreads to the kitchen - 2 injured


Duration: 01:06

Esslingen-Sulzgries (red) – On Monday evening shortly after 9 p.m., a fire broke out in the kitchen of an apartment building in Hertzstrasse in the Sulzgries district of Esslingen. When the fire department arrived, there was a strong smoke development on the second floor. The fire in the kitchen was fought with an extinguishing pipe and the building was cleared at the same time. The ambulance service had to take two people to a hospital with smoke gas poisoning. According to initial information, the fire in the kitchen started from the refrigerator. The Esslingen fire brigade was on site with 30 emergency services and six vehicles. The ambulance was deployed with an ambulance and an ambulance.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here