On Miasnitskaya street, in the historic center of the Russian capital, a stranger parked a red Porsche tractor. This type of diesel tractor was designed in 1937 by Ferdinand Porsche, founder of the homonymous company.
The company had a section dedicated to the manufacture of tractors, which operated from 1950 to 1963, then was liquidated. The date of manufacture of the tractor parked in the center of Moscow is unknown.
Even the color of the medium, light red, seems not to be compatible with the original corporate colors.