The spark from the tractor exhaust caused a fire in the crop field in Denizli. The workers working in the environment noticed the situation and reported on the one hand while trying to extinguish it. With the intervention of firefighters, the flames were extinguished before they rose too high.
The incident occurred in the district of Çivril, Tuğlu Mahallesi. Allegedly, the spark from the exhaust of a tractor working in the crop field caused the crops in the field to ignite. The workers in the area saw the flames and smoke rising from the Ekin field, while also reporting the fire. Workers tried to prevent the fire from spreading to more areas with tractors. Firefighters sent to the area took the flames under control.
An investigation was launched into the fire.