Eric, the father of Estelle Mouzin, waits for Michel Fourniret to deliver the truth about the investigation which accuses him of having kidnapped and killed the 9-year-old girl in Ville-sur-Lumes (Ardennes) in 2003.
The father of Estelle Mouzin now believes that “we know who” kidnapped and killed his daughter and is waiting for Michel Fourniret, heard Tuesday by the courts, to say “where Estelle is”, he told AFP . “Now we know who it is. He has to say where Estelle is, that’s the only important thing,” said Eric Mouzin.
Asked about the errors of the investigation, during which the Fourniret trail was closed several times, the girl’s father judged that it was not “the time for settling scores”. In January 2018, fifteen years after the disappearance of his daughter in Guermantes (Seine-et-Marne), Eric Mouzin had filed a complaint against the State for “gross misconduct” due to his “mismanagement” of the investigation – 85 volumes of proceedings, 85,000 pages, eight investigating judges, unusable investigations due to the absence of summary reports …
Last week, the ex-wife of the serial killer, Monique Olivier, 71, accused before the examining magistrate Michel Fourniret of having kidnapped and killed the 9-year-old girl in Ville-sur-Lumes (Ardennes) in 2003, delivering unpublished details.
“L’Ogre des Ardennes” heard
At the same time, the partial DNA of Estelle Mouzin, mixed with other traces, was recently identified on a mattress seized in 2003 in the house of Ville-sur-Lumes, according to Me Richard Delgenes, lawyer for Monique Olivier. Often elusive or elliptical in his responses, “the Ogre des Ardennes” has been heard since 10:00 am by magistrate Sabine Kheris, who has resumed the investigations since 2019 and obtained significant progress in this long deadlocked investigation. The hearing is scheduled to continue on Wednesday.
Tuesday, lawyers for the serial killer, who partially confessed and was indicted last November for “kidnapping and forcible confinement followed by death”, however called for “caution”.
“The information disseminated in the press to our surprise must be approached with caution and the greatest precautions for the respect of the presumption of innocence”, declared to journalists Me Vincent Nioré when arriving at the Paris court with Me Cédric Labrousse , about twenty minutes before the start of their client’s hearing.
Video: Bannon accused of embezzlement, Trump says he “knows nothing” about the case (AFP)
Click here to enlarge