Nabilla and Thomas Vergara in total panic after being victims of a poisonous animal

0
12
Nabilla and Thomas Vergara in total panic after being victims of a poisonous animal


A big fright in Nabilla’s villa in Los Angeles.


"I'm in too much pain, I'm going to die" : Nabilla and Thomas Vergara in total panic after being victims of a poisonous animal


© Instagram
“It hurts too much, I’m going to die”: Nabilla and Thomas Vergara in total panic after being victims of a poisonous animal


This August 8, Thomas Vergara had the fear of his life… after being stung by a scorpion. It is not the little beast that eats the big one, and yet this one can do a lot of damage!

In Los Angeles for a few days, Nabilla’s little family is housed in a huge luxury villa and already enjoying the benefits that California offers. But Los Angeles does not only offer advantages… and Thomas realized it very quickly.

Spiders, wasps, mosquitoes, flies, ants, France offers a whole lot of small insects not always welcome here, but much more appreciated than the one that Nabilla discovered at home in the USA. Indeed, this weekend, while she was quietly hanging out in her house, Milann’s mother found herself nose to nose with a scorpion. If she ended up killing him to avenge Thomas, the unwanted guest still managed to sting her husband. A terrible adventure that Nabilla shared with her subscribers on her Snapchat account. “ We were watching a movie with Paul (her hairdresser to whom she owes her new haircut ) and Thomas went to get a drink. Suddenly his straws fall to the ground and he says: ‘Help baby, help! I’m in too much pain, I’m going to die. ‘ Thomas never hurts, he doesn’t give a damn. We looked at each other with Paul and we didn’t understand. But you could tell he was in real pain. He was doubled over, he was crying. In fact he got stung by a scorpion »

An anecdote that starts off very badly, which scares his fans. To show the proof to those who might not believe her, Nabilla took a picture of the scorpion she had just killed, “ I had to crush it I’m sorry but there is my son in the house “. Indeed, if Milann had nothing, he came close to it, “ Imagine if he had stung Milann… but I’m dying! He would have cried for three hours it would have hurt so much. I don’t even know if he would have survived. A baby who is stung by a scorpion is very serious “. Indeed, apart from poisonous species, scorpions cannot inject enough venom into the blood of an adult to kill it. for children, and babies, the danger is much greater.

After being stung and having believed ” pass away “Thomas Vergara also wanted to share his experience with his subscribers,” I was barefoot and suddenly I had the impression of walking on embers or on a cigarette butt but to the power of ten. It burned my foot. I fell and I couldn’t feel my foot anymore. There, I see a beast leaving. I stepped on the scorpion… We called a doctor but there was nothing to do, no medicine to take. You just had to clean the wound. I didn’t feel my foot for a good forty-five, fifty minutes. “. More fear than harm !

See also: Nabilla in an ultra-plunging swimsuit

Writing

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here