An analysis carried out by this writer, based on figures certified by the database of the newspaper “El Universal” and the Federal Ministry of Health as of August 5, allow us to offer the following diagnosis that is put to the reader’s consideration.
The cases (“Contagios”) were organized by each and every one of the states and it was identified which political party is the one that claims to govern them. The results are the following:
- MORENA, contributes 163 thousand 895 cases, 35.93 percent of the total
- PRI gives 152 thousand 499 cases, 33.44 percent
- PAN delivers 77 thousand 601 cases, 17.01 percent
- INDEPENDENTS give 20 thousand 321 cases, 4.46 percent
- PRD offers 18 thousand 710 cases, 4.1 percent
- MC gives 14,096 cases, 3.09 percent
- OTHERS, contribute 4 thousand 752 cases, 1.04 percent
- And, the PES has 4 thousand 226 cases, 0.93 percent
Which yields a total of 456,100 people, one hundred percent of cases since the contagion accounting began. The analysis establishes that MORENA and the PRI contributed 316,394 cases of COVID-19, or 69.37 percent of the entire country.
The analysis destroys the case that the political party of Andrés Manuel López Obrador has had the best results in controlling the pandemic and, incidentally, erases the PRI’s occurrences that its odds are less aggressive.
Surely there will be innumerable justifications for such results; however, the infected and the dead will likely have a different opinion. The religious stamps, the mole, the undersecretaries indifferent to the tragedy, poverty as a vaccine and the makeup of figures are not working.
Data as of August 6, Federal SSA: COVID and governing parties.pdf
With information Punctual Diary