He Porsche Taycan It is the first electric vehicle of the Stuttgart brand and a year after it was launched on the market, the German firm decided to incorporate a series of important updates.
The Porsche Taycan, has just received several technological modifications, for the 2021 model, focused on improving performance, ride quality, driving comfort and convenience when charging.
- The powertrain was revised now it makes the quarter mile in 10.7 (one tenth faster) and accelerates from 0-200 Km / h in 9.6 seconds (two tenths faster).
- Have a charge preservation mode, which limits the load to 200 kW (the standard is 270 kW). Taking a long stop will prolong battery life and reduce power loss when charging.
- Offers a new function Plug&Charge, in which only the car is connected and the payment transaction is made automatically, without user intervention. This is only possible at Electrify America stations in the United States.
- Now the Head Up Display is in color, provides relevant information to the driver such as navigation, battery charge capacity among other functions that can be predefined.
- Now has the function Smartlift, which controls the height of the chassis at the front to avoid hitting or scraping with bumps, holes or obstacles. Only available with air suspension.
- The infotainment system now offers satellite radio and SiriusXM 360 L programming.
- Debuts new colors for the exterior as a combination of clothing for the interior. Outside there are seven renewed tones and inside four options to choose from.
- Will offer the system Function on Demand, which will work on a subscription basis and owners will be able to purchase features, which will be enabled wirelessly, such as the Active Lane Keeping Assistant.
- Another function is the InnoDrive, which regulates cruising speed by reading cars flow, traffic lights, speed limit, or situations where the vehicle has to stop.
He Porsche Taycan 2021 is launched in Europe at the end of next SeptemberIn the United States, it will be possible to order it at the end of the year and they will have the car for the first quarter of 2021. For Mexico nothing confirmed yet.
How do you see the new improvements made to the Taycan 2021?
Gallery: 2021 KIA Sedona is a very attractive and tough minivan (Autocosmos)