After more than a month of suspension, the resumption of economic activities in Belo Horizonte, released by the city hall from this Thursday (6), is eagerly awaited by consumers, traders, workers of all categories. The race at shopping promises to intensify the flow of calls from taxis and drivers apps, which increases the propagation potential of the new coronavirus.
The adoption of simple safety measures by passengers and drivers, however, helps to stem the spread of the disease, allowing the flexibilization process the capital continues to flow. The standards are Ordinance No. 046/2020, published on March 19 by BHTrans. See what they are.
- Air conditioning: the main recommendation is that the vehicles move with the windows open, without activating the refrigeration.
- payment: If possible, set up the race with credit and debit cards, or through the application used to make the call. Cash payment favors the spread of microbes.
- Infected: the ordinance issued by BHTrans prohibits the operation of vehicles by taxi drivers and drivers with symptoms of COVID-19.
- Hygiene: drivers should offer alcohol gel to customers, in addition to properly cleaning their hands after each trip or after handling money. The card machine also needs to be cleaned every time.
- Car cleaning: contact points for operators and customers need to be cleaned at least three times a day with alcohol in gel or solutions indicated by health authorities. They are: steering wheels, gearshift knobs, parking brake, external and internal handles, arm or hand rests, electric window activation button and / or manual glass handle. External cleaning is recommended every 24 hours.
What is the coronavirus
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that cause respiratory infections. The new coronavirus agent (COVID-19) was discovered in December 2019 in China. The disease can cause infections with symptoms initially similar to colds or mild flu, but with a risk of getting worse, which can result in death. Video: Why you should not spread everything you receive on Whatsapp
How is COVID-19 transmitted?
The transmission of coronaviruses usually occurs by air or by personal contact with contaminated secretions, such as saliva droplets, sneezing, coughing, phlegm, close personal contact, such as touching or shaking hands, contact with contaminated objects or surfaces, followed by contact with the mouth, nose or eyes.
How to prevent?
The recommendation is to avoid crowding, stay away from those who show symptoms of respiratory infection, wash your hands frequently, cough with your forearm in front of your mouth and often use soap and water to wash your hands or alcohol gel after contact with surfaces and people. At home, take extra care against COVID-19.
What are the symptoms of coronavirus?
Check out the main symptoms of people infected with COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath and difficulty breathing
- Gastric problems
In severe cases, victims have
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome
- Renal insufficiency
The types of symptoms for COVID-19 increase each week as researchers advance in identifying the virus’s behavior.
Myths and truths about the virus
On social media, the spread of COVID-19 also spread rumors about how the Sars-CoV-2 virus is transmitted. And other doubts were emerging: Gel alcohol is capable of killing the virus? Is coronavirus lethal at a worrying level? Can an infected person infect several others? Will the epidemic kill thousands of Brazilians, as SUS would not be able to serve everyone? We did a report with a infectious disease specialist and he explains all the myths and truths about coronaviruss.