Scary fire in Artvin

0
5
Scary fire in Artvin




Scary fire in Artvin


© HABERTURK
Scary fire in Artvin


In a fire in Muratlı Village of Borcka district of Artvin, a couple’s wooden house became ash

According to the information obtained, a fire occurred for an unknown reason on the roof of the house where two families belonging to Recep and Murta Aydın stayed in the Lower Muratlı District of Borvinka district of Artvin.

The citizens who noticed the growing fire in a short time informed the firefighters. Firefighters who came to the scene intervened in the fire in a short time. The wooden house was completely burned in the fire.






© Haberturk


After the burning house, the landlords could not hold their tears. “Our home was a historical home and father heirloom. Our sadness was sorry for the father heirloom and his memories disappeared,” said one of the hosts, Recep Aydın.






© Haberturk


LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here