- Kourtney Kardashian reveals what are the ‘snacks’ you eat at home when bored during quarantine.
- A few days ago, the businesswoman also shared your healthy breakfast.
All of us who have ever dieted in our lives know that boredom is our worst enemy when we want to lose weight. That is the reason why, during those times when we spend too much time at home, as happened in confinement, trips to the fridge are more frequent (and not precisely to grab something healthy). At those times, we usually resort to chocolate, cookies, potato chips or any type of pre-made pastry that, beyond gaining or not gaining weight, is not good for our health.
In Poosh, the lifestyle website created by Kourtney Kardashian, we have discovered many of its nutrition secrets these months. For example, the ingredients of your healthy breakfast The the recipe for his legendary avocado smoothie. And now, the businesswoman has confessed what they are your favorite ‘snacks’ to snack between meals when she is bored, for example, in the quarantine that they are doing in some areas of the United States now.
Kourtney has given us some healthy ideas so as not to overdo sugar and fat when we are at home.
– Gluten-free almond flour cookies, alone or with almond butter.
– Sourdough bread with honey.
– ‘Mattcha’ tea (a good option to replace coffee).