Every evening, in “Tous en cuisine” (M6), Cyril Lignac concocts live tasty dishes of which he alone has the secret. Zoom on his recipe for fish gratin with lemon vegetables. On your aprons!
Here is the recipe for fish gratin with lemon vegetables by Cyril Lignac (All in the kitchen, M6):
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 30 min
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people
- 800g potatoes, washed and peeled, cut into pieces and cooked in water 15 minutes before preparing the gratin
- 1 carrot, washed, peeled and grated
- 2 stalks of celery, washed and finely chopped
- 3 tomatoes, washed and cut into small dice of 1/2 cm
- 100g grated old mimolette
- 1/2 bunch of chopped parsley
- 1 bunch of chopped chives
- 1 untreated lemon
- 300g haddock fillet, cut into cubes
- 300g of salmon fillet cut into cubes
- Olive oil
- Fine salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
Place the cooked potatoes in a salad bowl, add a generous drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Mash them with a potato masher or fork. Book.
In a salad bowl, place the grated carrot, the chopped celery, the diced tomatoes with the mimolette and the chopped herbs. Add the zest (taken with a microplane or fine grater) and the lemon juice. Mix well.
Place the mixture in a gratin dish in an even layer.
Place the salmon and haddock cubes on the vegetable mixture. Cover everything with the mashed potatoes. Bake for 20 minutes at 190 ° C.
Enjoy straight out of the oven, with a crunchy green salad.
Tip: You can make this recipe without the fish to make it a vegan dish.