Garage panel on fire

0
4
Garage panel on fire


Duration: 00:48

Köngen (pol) – A gas burner for weed control is likely to have caused a smoldering fire in a garage panel on Thursday afternoon in Nürtinger Strasse. Shortly before 1.30 p.m., a 19-year-old was using the device and apparently came too close to the garage. With the help of a colleague, the young man tried in vain to master the situation. The alarmed fire brigade, which was on site with four vehicles and 17 emergency services, then had to remove parts of the exterior cladding in order to completely extinguish the fire. The property damage cannot currently be quantified.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here