Pasta It’s one of the most basic products in all pantries, it is an extremely generous, accessible, nutritious and versatile ingredient. Among its greatest qualities it stands out for being a food with a high energy value, at the same time is a nutritional source highly valued as it is composed of carbohydrates from slow absorption.
The truth is everything has been said about pasta, largely because it has been considered an enemy in weight loss. However it’s about unfounded myths, in correct quantities and preparations; pasta is a great ally in all balanced diet and its consumption is related to great health benefits.
Pasta is also related to extraordinary qualities for improve the digestive process, because it is a very soft and easily digestible food, which facilitates the absorption of nutrients. Its consumption is related to great benefits for increase intellectual performanceas the brain feeds glucose (which is found naturally in carbohydrates).
Eating pasta is easy, simple and within everyone’s reach, that is why it is a food that cannot be missing in most homes. The good news is that preparing it doesn’t always have to be a complicated process, time consuming and full of ingredientsIn fact, believe it or not, it is possible to cook it using microwave. Whether out of necessity or convenience is always a fast and effective alternative, best of all, you can add your favorite condiments and dressings.
Microwave pasta recipe:
- 100 grams of pasta
- 1 liter of water
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Coarse salt
- In a deep glass container add the liter of water, the bay leaf, the olive oil and a touch of coarse salt. Program the microwave at maximum power for 3 minutes, until the water is about to boil.
- Carefully remove the container and pour in the pasta, cover it with plastic wrap and program the microwave with the cooking minutes indicated on the pasta packaging.
- Strain and you will have a pasta cooked very quickly and without the use of a stove.
- Season with butter, vegetables, your favorite sauce and cheese.
- It couldn’t be easier!