These 10 facts should keep the markets moving today.
Keep an eye on the entire current trading day here.1. DAX expected to be upOn the German stock market, after the previous day’s price slide as a result of the sharp rise in corona numbers, the waves appear to be smoothing out on Friday. Of the DAX is expected 0.5 percent higher at 12,767.20 points. However, experts say that the situation will remain fragile due to numerous factors of uncertainty.
2. Asia’s equity markets mixedThe stock markets in the Far East are developing in different directions before the weekend. The leading Japanese index Nikkei shows around 7:30 a.m. our time 0.39 percent lower at 23,417 meters. In Shanghai is the Shanghai Composite meanwhile only 0.05 percent lower at 3,331 index points. In Hong Kong, however, profits can be seen. Of the Hang Seng at the same time increases by 0.95 percent to 24,389 units.
3. Daimler wants to raise its outlook after a good third quarterThe automaker Daimler did significantly better than expected in the third quarter. The market has recovered faster than expected, especially in September, the business developed strongly, the group announced.To the message
4. Liberty Steel probably wants thyssenkrupp’s steel division entirelyThe traditional company thyssenkrupp According to a press report, an offer for the entire steel division could flutter into the house before the weekend. The British company Liberty Steel wanted for the entire core business of the MDAX– Company submit an offer on Friday.To the message
Video: Share in focus: Corona brings high demand to Drägerwerk (dpa afx)
5. Varian Shareholders Approve Acquisition by Siemens HealthineersSiemens Healthineers is in the planned billion dollar takeover of Varian Medical Systems one step further. The shareholders of the radiation therapy specialist from Palo Alto, California, approved the transaction negotiated by the CEOs at a virtual general meeting at the beginning of August. To the message
6. LVMH with falling salesThe French luxury goods company LVMH also recorded a decline in sales in the third quarter due to the corona pandemic. However, after a difficult first half of the year, some of LVMH’s businesses returned to growth.To the message
7. Twitter changes rules for posts with looted contentTwitter is changing its rules for dealing with hacked content following the controversy over blocking links to a controversial newspaper article about Joe Biden. In the future, they would only be blocked if they were published directly by the hackers, said the responsible party Twitter-Managerin Vijaya Gadde mit.To the message
8. Gilead corona drug Remdesivir, according to the World Health Organization, probably ineffective
The drug Remdesivir from the US group Gilead Sciences According to a study by the World Health Organization (WHO), it has no substantial influence on the healing of Covid 19 patients. This is the result of a clinical study.To the message
9. Oil prices continue to declineThe Oil prices fell further in early trading on Friday. A barrel (159 liters) of the North Sea Brent cost 42.71 US dollars in the morning, 45 cents less than the day before. The price of a barrel of the US West Texas Intermediate (WTI) fell 40 cents to $ 40.58.
10. Euro just over 1.17 US dollarsOf the Euro held just above the $ 1.17 mark on Friday morning. In early trading, the common currency cost $ 1.1705, roughly the same as the night before. The European Central Bank (ECB) had set the reference rate on Thursday afternoon at 1.1698 dollars.