These 10 facts should keep the markets moving today.
Keep an eye on the entire current trading day here.1. DAX in the red before tradingOf the DAX tends to be in the red on Thursday pre-trading.
2. Asia’s equity markets mostly with taxesThe leading Japanese index Nikkei on Wednesday at 06:50 CEST, it gives 0.54 percent to 23,499.06 points.
In Shanghai the Shanghai Composite meanwhile 0.10 percent higher at 3,344.25 points.
In Hong Kong he loses Hang Seng 1.28 percent to 24,350.44 index points.
3. METRO stabilizes sales in the fourth quarter – more optimism for full year profit
METRO In the fourth fiscal quarter, in which corona-related restrictions for restaurants, hotels, catering and shops were relaxed somewhat, sales kept almost stable compared to the previous year.To the message
Video: Share in focus: Gerresheimer counts on the fourth quarter – investors take profits (dpa afx)
4. Drägerwerk sales and earnings skyrocketed thanks to the corona crisisThe medical and safety technology group Drägerwerk continues to benefit from the high demand for its products in connection with the corona pandemic.To the message
5. Navistar share collapses 19 percent: TRATON sets deadline for Navistar offer until Friday
7. Twitter raises controversy by blocking report on BidenTwitter has taken action against a controversial media report about the Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and has thus received a frontal attack from US President Donald Trump.To the message
8. United Airlines share loses after the trading day: United Airlines suffers another billion loss
9. Oil prices are fallingThe Oil prices present themselves a little weaker on Thursday morning.
10. Euro stable above 1.17 US dollarsOf the Euro was stable above the $ 1.17 mark in early trading on Thursday. In the morning, the common currency cost $ 1.1755, roughly the same as the night before.