A fire broke out in the mattress shop

0
2
A fire broke out in the mattress shop




A fire broke out in the mattress shop


© Hurriyet
A fire broke out in the mattress shop


A fire broke out in a bedding shop in the Bodrum district of MUĞLA. Property damage occurred in the fire extinguished by firefighters.

A fire started at 01:30 at night in a mattress shop on Ataturk Boulevard in Konacık Mahallesi. Upon the notice, firefighters were dispatched to the neighborhood. Firefighters working, extinguished the fire. Property damage occurred in the fire. It has been reported that the investigations are continuing on the suspicion of arson. The police launched an investigation into the fire.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here