These simple and delicious banana snacks have all the good stuff. They are naturally sweet, inexpensive, fresh, easy and quick to make. But the best part is that they are healthy!
You only need the freezer, banana, hazelnut cream and yogurt. You require 10 minutes to prepare them and then the freezer will do the rest.
They are perfect for sharing. If one day you have a mission to bring sandwiches to a meeting, this is an excellent option that will make you look great.
In addition to sweetness without excess added sugar, these banana snacks could contribute to improve your moodThey also come with fiber, protein, calcium, vitamin B6, potassium, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
Frozen banana snacks
- 2 bananas
- 1-2 cup hazelnut spread, melted
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (no sugar added)
- Cinnamon cereal
- Peel and cut the bananas into slices about a centimeter thick.
- Add a tablespoon of Greek yogurt to a slice of banana.
- Top with a piece of cinnamon cereal, then top with another slice of banana.
- Melt the hazelnut spread in the microwave for about 45 seconds.
- Cover the banana sandwiches with the hazelnut spread.
- Sprinkle cinnamon cereal over hazelnut cream covered snacks.
- Freeze the banana sandwiches for at least 4 hours.
How good are these nibbles?
These snacks taste so good without the need for excess sugar or sodium. Most of its ingredients are healthy, it offers you nutrients and other compounds that are beneficial for your body.
He banana gives you vitamin B6 which is essential for the proteins that regulate the body’s chemical processes to function well. This fruit also supplies you potassium, mineral that helps muscle contraction and nerve transmission; and it also gives you fiber.
He yogurt gives you proteins, calcium and live bacteria. Consuming yogurt can help you increase the diversity of your microbiota in the gut. A good one intestinal health It is important because it helps you have good health in general, since it favors the metabolism and the proper functioning of the immune system.
Hazelnuts such as walnuts, almonds and peanuts provide healthy fats that benefit your heart. They are also rich in antioxidants, they contain vitamin E, protein and fiber. Go for a natural hazelnut spread that has no added sugar, sodium, or additives.
It may interest you: