The Zero Rate Credits they are part of the Emergency Program for Assistance to Work and Production. They are credits with a subsidy of 100% of the total financial cost that are credited to the beneficiary’s credit card.
Who can access Zero Rate Credit?
- People registered in any category of the monotax who develop economically affected activities in a critical way in the geographical areas where they are carried out.
- Count a relevant number of workers in mandatory isolation, absent due to being in a risk group or family care obligations related to COVID 19, or infected.
- Register a considerable reduction in your billing after March 12, 2020.
- Not providing services to the national, provincial or municipal public sector.
- Not to receive income from work related to dependency or from retirement.
- Not having a credit situation 3, 4, 5 or 6.
- Not being adhered to the Simplified Regime for Small Taxpayers.
- Not being a member of the board of directors of commercial companies.
If I receive the Family Emergency Income (IFE), can I access the Zero Rate Credit?
Yes. The AFIP reported that the Zero Rate Credits are compatible with the Emergency Family Income (IFE): “As long as they meet the eligibility criteria established in the regulations, all monotributistas registered in categories A and B who have accessed the IFE may process a Zero Rate Credit “.
The 0 Rate Credits are part of the Emergency Assistance Program for Work and Production (ATP). More than 640 thousand people have already accessed the benefit. #Frequent questions pic.twitter.com/HpDCRCLrnS
– AFIPComunica (@AFIPcomunica) October 13, 2020
What is the amount of the Credit?
The amount that each person can access depends on the category in which they are enrolled. The expected maximum is $ 150,000. The credits will have a grace period of 6 months and the repayment will be made in at least 12 fixed installments without interest.