The oats is considered one of the most powerful superfoods that we have within reach and everything is related to its unbeatable properties nutritional and medicinal. Among the great goodness of oats stands out for being a very accessible food, full and what more versatileAlthough the most common way to consume it is as a cereal; exist other wonderful alternatives to obtain its great qualities.
Oat flakes are a very practical and nutritious food, to such a degree that they are considered a basic of all balance diet. They are an extraordinary source of fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, provide great satiety and healing benefits that are related to a better performance of all the organs and systems.
The infusion of oat flakes is a the healthiest drink, integrate it as a daily habit facilitates daily oatmeal intake and specifically it is related to numerous benefits, among the main ones are its anti-inflammatory qualities.
About the benefits of oatmeal infusion for inflammation:
1. Promotes intestinal transit
One of the main digestive qualities from oatmeal infusion, is related to its contribution in slow absorption carbohydrates and its extraordinary fiber content. Both aspects promote and accelerate intestinal transit, and are also related to great benefits for improve the absorption of nutrients. Thanks to this I know benefits the digestive process, the waste and toxin removal, which are directly related to health problems. Their anti-inflammatory properties, which are of great help to prevent and combat stomach ailmentss common.
2. A great ally in weight loss
Oatmeal infusion is a powerful natural diuretic, which is related to your high potassium content which creates a good balance with sodium. That is why consuming it throughout the day is a good natural remedy to remove fluid retention and fight abdominal bloating. At the same time, thanks to its slow absorption carbohydrate content, activates metabolism and causes waste to be eliminated correctly, preventing it from being stored in the body and produce digestive disorders, inflammation and conditions that relate to weight gain.
3. Against stress
We are usually used to relate the consumption of oats with their most popular benefits, which are mainly those focused on digestive system, purification and its qualities for facilitate weight loss. However oatmeal infusion is a wonderful ally for decrease high levels of stress, anxiety, nervousness and irritability. Suggest it A study made by the University of South Australia and in which the benefits of oatmeal consumption are endorsed to improve altered emotional states and regulate stress. This is very relevant since it is well known that high stress levels relate to many negative consequences in the body, in principle the effects of cortisol, make the body accumulate much more toxins. They are also affected metabolism, digestive and heart health.
How to prepare the oatmeal infusion?
- 600 ml of water
- 100 grams of rolled oats (preferably organic)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Glass container with airtight lid
- In a medium saucepan add the water and allow it to boil. When it reaches the first boil add the rolled oats, the cinnamon stick and dissolve the honey.
- Cook for 30 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally. After this type, cover the saucepan and allow it to rest for 1 hour or more.
- After the rest time, strain the liquid and place it in a glass container with a tight lid.
- Looking to consume 500-1000 ml of oatmeal infusion throughout the day.
- It’s recommended drink a hot glass while fasting and continue with a glass before the main meals, taking into account making it 15 minutes before consuming food. Contemplate a warm cup, before sleeping.
- The recommendation is to have this habit for 5 days a weeka, however doing it daily is perfectly healthy and is associated with great results.