5 people who were trapped in the fire that broke out on the top floor of the 3-storey building in Düzce, were rescued by firefighters.
The fire broke out for unknown reasons in the house belonging to İsmail Atasevere, who lived on the top floor of the 3-storey building on 815 Street in Düzce Uzunmustafa Mahallesi at around 23:00. When the smoke covered the inside of the building, 5 people in the house were stranded. 5 people on the balcony of the house called for help. Upon the notification, the fire crew rescued those who were trapped by a fire ladder. While the fire was extinguished in a short time, an investigation was initiated.