You don’t want to make a whole lasagna, but still feel like eating the Italian classic? How about the finger food variant? Click here for the recipe for lasagne in a muffin tin
The muffin pan is versatile and is by no means only intended for muffins. You can e.g. Belly Cheeseburger-Muffins or just prepare mini lasagna. The small bites are particularly suitable for children when guests spontaneously announce themselves or as a souvenir.
- 1 onion
- 250 g wonton dough sheets (approx. 40 pieces)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- A handful of basil leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 350 g minced meat
- 400 g Ricotta
- 400 g of pureed tomatoes
- 125 g grated mozzarella
- salt and pepper
Video: simple and exotic: banana and coconut bread (glomex)
1. Thaw the wonton leaves at room temperature. Meanwhile, peel and dice the onion and garlic.
2. Put the oil in a pan. When the pan is warm, add the minced meat and sear it. Then add the onion and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
3. Wash and roughly chop the basil. Mix half of the leaves with the ricotta in a bowl and season.
4. Take the muffin pan and grease each kule with oil or a little butter. Place two wonton pastry sheets on the bottom of each well. The ends protrude slightly. Now add 2 tablespoons of ricotta and basil mixture and then add 2 tablespoons of minced meat mixture on top. Now another wonton leaf follows. Press it down lightly and add another 2 tablespoons of both fillings. Spread the mozzarella on top.
5. Bake the lasagna in a preheated oven at 175 degrees circulating air for about 15-20 minutes. After removing, sprinkle with the remaining basil and serve.