Is there anything better than making waffles breakfast? And how nice would it be if you were also healthy, high in protein and low carb? Good news: that’s exactly the case with this low-carb protein waffle recipe. Because thanks to a few simple tips and changes, the calorie sins become delicious and light morning companions. On top of that, the recipe is super quick and wonderfully easy to prepare. With this in mind: Enjoy it!
Recipe for delicious and healthy protein waffles
Protein waffles are not only delicious, they are also the ideal breakfast that satisfies the desire for sweets and at the same time keeps you full for a long time thanks to the protein powder. This is the recipe for the low carb protein waffles!
Ingredients (for 4 servings)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut blossom sugar
- 40 g protein powder (chocolate flavor is particularly suitable)
- 50 g almond flour
- 2 Eggs
- 120 ml almond milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
Low carb protein waffles – it’s that quick
- Simply add the ingredients one by one to a bowl and mix. This works well by hand, but also in a mixer.
- Let the waffle iron heat up.
- Put about 2 tablespoons of batter per waffle on the iron and bake for 3 minutes each. Tastes delicious with fresh fruits and quark!