Those who like the hearty combination of cheese and meat will love these cheeseburger muffins. They go in a flash and delight young and old
Do you like cheeseburgers? Then we have good news: the next time you feel like having a hearty snack with meat and cheese, you don’t have to go to the nearest fast food restaurant, you can prepare these cheeseburger muffins quickly and easily.
For 12 pieces
- 1 packet of pizza dough from the cooling shelf
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g ground beef
- ½ onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 THE Tomatenmark
- 1 EL Senf
- Salt, pepper, sugar
- 100 g Cheddar
- Approx. 2-3 pickles (for 12 cucumber slices)
- 3 THE Ketchup
Video: Mediterranean cuisine: sage pasta with sun-dried tomatoes and feta (glomex)
- Baking release spray
- Spray the muffin pan with baking separating spray and preheat the oven to 200 degrees top / bottom heat.
- Roll out the pizza dough thinly and cut out 12 large circles with a cookie cutter or a water glass. Then line the hollows of the muffin tin with pizza dough so that both the bottom and the edge are covered.
- Now heat the olive oil in a large pan and fry the minced meat in it. Finely dice the onion and garlic clove and fry for about two to three minutes.
- Add tomato paste, then season with mustard, salt, sugar and pepper and let the mixture simmer for another five minutes over low heat.
- Then add 50g of chopped cheddar and turn off the stove.
- Then place a slice of pickled cucumber on top of the pizza dough and evenly fill the minced meat filling with a spoon (it’s even easier with an ice cream scoop).
- Bake the cheeseburger muffins for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Then add some ketchup and the remaining cheddar (best cut into small slices) on top and bake for another three to five minutes until the cheese has melted.