- Streusel cake is one of the classics among cakes
- This recipe reinterprets it with applesauce and vanilla pudding
- The cake variant is quickly baked and deliciously fruity
The desire for cake increases in autumn – no wonder when it gets cold and uncomfortable outside. That’s why we’re now trying new ones to our hearts’ content Recipes and reinterpret classics. If the recipe is simple then, all the better. As with this recipe for applesauce cake with pudding. The creamy, fruity filling is topped with cinnamon sprinkles – delicious!
Delicious autumnal: Recipe for applesauce cake with vanilla pudding
Ingredients for the applesauce cake
For the ground:
- 200 grams of flour
- 80 g of sugar
- 80 g Butter
- 1 No.
- 1/2 pack of baking powder
Video: Mediterranean cuisine: sage pasta with sun-dried tomatoes and feta (glomex)
For the filling:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of apple sauce (approx. 750 g)
- 1 Pck Vanillepuddingpulver
- some milk or apple juice
For the sprinkles:
- 150 g of flour
- 60 g of sugar
- 80 g Butter
- some cinnamon
This is how the applesauce cake works:
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees circulating air.
- Mix all the dough ingredients together and press the cake dough flat in a springform pan. Pull up a rim about two centimeters high.
- Cut the apples into slices. Spread one half on the cake base, keep the other half.
- Mix the pudding powder with a little milk or apple juice. Bring the applesauce to the boil in a saucepan and add the pudding powder. Stir vigorously and remove the pot from the stove.
- Then spread the thickened mass on the apple crust. Then cover the applesauce pudding with the remaining apple slices.
- Combine all the ingredients for the crumble and then distribute the crumbs evenly on the cake.
- Then bake the cake for 45-50 minutes.
The pudding cake tastes particularly delicious when it can sit overnight. Good Appetite!