It was on the night of September 28 to 29, 2019 that this sad accident took place. 14-year-old Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek fell asleep listening to music on his phone. She was found dead on next day by his parents, probably a few hours after the death.
According to the authorities, smartphone battery would have exploded during its sleep, whilehe was in charge and active, near the face of the young woman. It would probably be a manufacturing defect phone design, including Mark was not communicated.
Click here to enlarge
When scientists discovered an 80th organ in the human body
Scientists in 2018 discovered a potential new organ, possibly the largest in the human body. Called “interstitium”, it had until now escaped the attention of researchers because of observation techniques.
Teacher beheaded in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine: a parent of a student evokes “a controversy” at the origin of the aggression
A history teacher was beheaded in Val-d’Oise this Friday, October 16 at around 5 p.m. According to a parent of a student, the victim asked his Muslim students to leave the class, in order to “preserve them”, because he wanted to show a caricature of Muhammad.
Lagos, epicenter of a week of protests against police violence
A new wind has seized Lagos, a gigantic megalopolis of 20 million inhabitants of southern Nigeria, since thousands of its young people block the streets to say no to police violence, and cry out their anger in a society where they do not find their place. The gigantic Lekki tollgate, one of the city’s hotspots, has been transformed day after day, hour after hour, into a huge parking lot and a festival of protest.
A rare accident, but not unique
In the accident, the young woman was seriously head injury. Unfortunately, the emergency services could not do anything to prevent this accident, which remains rare but which is not unique.
This is unfortunately not the first time that this type of incident occurs. As recalled the Trustmyscience site, a young Russian woman also lost her life earlier this year, electrocuted by his smartphone. The authorities recall the importance of do not sleep near his phone, or even anything electrical appliance plugged.