The day a teenage girl died in her sleep because of her smartphone

0
3
The day a teenage girl died in her sleep because of her smartphone




The day a teenage girl died in her sleep because of her smartphone


© Provided by Gentside
The day a teenage girl died in her sleep because of her smartphone


It was on the night of September 28 to 29, 2019 that this sad accident took place. 14-year-old Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek fell asleep listening to music on his phone. She was found dead on next day by his parents, probably a few hours after the death.

According to the authorities, smartphone battery would have exploded during its sleep, whilehe was in charge and active, near the face of the young woman. It would probably be a manufacturing defect phone design, including Mark was not communicated.

NEXT VIDEO

NEXT VIDEO

A rare accident, but not unique

In the accident, the young woman was seriously head injury. Unfortunately, the emergency services could not do anything to prevent this accident, which remains rare but which is not unique.

This is unfortunately not the first time that this type of incident occurs. As recalled the Trustmyscience site, a young Russian woman also lost her life earlier this year, electrocuted by his smartphone. The authorities recall the importance of do not sleep near his phone, or even anything electrical appliance plugged.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here