We always like to watch something from It-Girl Alexa Chung. This time, however, not in fashion, but in cooking. This is her favorite recipe
As a model, designer, presenter and style icon, Alexa Chung inspires us in many ways. One side that we have not yet seen about the British all-rounder is that she also enjoys cooking in her private life. For a video shoot by Vöslauer, Alexa visited “den Floh” in his restaurant Floh in Austria. Together they prepared Alexa’s favorite dish in a sustainable form and conjured up together Crêpe d`Alexa.
This is how Alexa’s favorite dish succeeds
Ingredients for 4 servings:
For the dough:
- 120 g flour (smooth)
- 1 THE Öl
- 300 ml of water
For the filling:
- 1 radish
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Paprika
- 2 tomatoes or 8 small cherry tomatoes
- 160 g cheese (ricotta, cream cheese)
- 40 ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 50 ml of camelina oil
- Garden herbs (sprouts, spinach, oregano, etc.) depending on availability
- some herb salt
- Mix and knead the ingredients for the dough and let rest for an hour.
- Roll out the dough, place on a baking sheet and place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees top / bottom heat for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the vegetables into small pieces and fry them with a little oil.
- Mix the herbs with the vegetables and marinate with balsamic vinegar, camelina oil and herbal salt.
- Take the dough out of the oven and spread the herb-vegetable mix on top. Finally pour the cheese over it.
Serving tip: If you want, you can decorate the crepe with colorful flowers.