Good news ! To continue to equip your kitchen and treat you with good small homemade dishes, LIDL offers a new robot that will delight more than one. A 2 in 1 device which allows you to fry food but also to make a fondue. The dream isn’t it?
Fries or fondue? No need to choose anymore!
Monday October 26, appointment in all LIDL stores to do the trick of the century. Just 24.99 euros, this 2 in 1 robot allows you to make many preparations. He can do deep fryer or fondue. What to treat you with fried food and warm you up this winter.
In this robot, 6 forks are supplied with their support. What to share a moment of conviviality and above all, a good meal.
The recipe for fondue bressane
To use the device’s fade mode, the fondue bressane is without a doubt the best option. It is a variation of the fondue bourguignonne with breaded chicken in crispy breadcrumbs. To achieve it, you need:
- 4 turkey or chicken cutlets
- 1 egg
- 150 g breadcrumbs
- 1L grape seed oil or fondue oil
Here are the steps to follow to make a good fondue Bressane:
- Cut the chicken into pieces, neither too big nor too small.
- Beat the egg as an omelet.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs. Repeat the operation a second time.
- Heat the oil in the fondue machine then soak the breaded chicken pieces.
- When they are golden brown, they are ready!
Does this recipe make you want to fall for this robot?