Use of dangerous goods at a school

0
2
Use of dangerous goods at a school


Duration: 01:04

Wendlingen (red) – On Wednesday afternoon, the fire brigade in Wendlingen had to deploy dangerous goods at a school. One of the teachers broke a chemical glass and about two liters of a mixture of acid and alkali had leaked. The fire brigade explored the site under full protection and disposed of the chemicals. Fortunately, students were no longer in the building in the afternoon and the teacher was also unharmed. In retrospect, the building still had to be ventilated over a large area.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here