- 582 kcal
- 50 minutes
You have never rolled so light and delicious! These creamy filled zucchini rolls are candle-level in the baking dish and are a pleasure roll by roll. Because with this zucchini casserole the lightness is impressive. Another proof of how good low carb can taste!
Quantities for 4 servings
- 300 g Ricotta
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 No
- 225 g grated mozzarella
- 150 g Sheep cheese
- 0.5 Bund parsley
- 50 g Pine nuts
- 4 Zucchini
- 800 ml sieved tomatos
- Peel the zucchini into thin long strips with a vegetable peeler.
- Grate the garlic and mix with the egg and ricotta. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Finely chop the parsley and mix with the tomatoes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Put a third of the tomato sauce in a baking dish.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C fan oven. Lay out the zucchini strips on a board and coat with a thin layer of ricotta cream and a little tomato sauce. Sprinkle with some grated mozzarella, roll up and place one by one in the baking dish.
- As soon as all the zucchini rolls are in the baking dish, pour the remaining tomato sauce over it and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella. Crumble the feta over the casserole and spread the pine nuts on top. Baked for about 20-25 minutes. Take out of the oven and serve.
More of that?
We will be happy to show you how delicious low carb can be with many other recipes in our collection Low-carb recipes to get you full.
More ideas …
… we would be happy to show you what you can conjure up from zucchini here!