This vegan, gluten-free potato salad beguiles the senses with its diversity. You just have to try the high-protein recipe
Superfoods provide our body with numerous valuable nutrients. In combination with crispy and creamy potato cubes – which almost taste like Haloumi – this salad is also filling. A real taste explosion that is also super nice to look at.
Also delicious: Hearty recipe: potato and rosemary thalers
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 300 g potatoes
- 2 EL Öl
- 1 teaspoon cumin (ground)
- 120 g Quinoa
- 50 g pistachios
- ½ bunch of fresh parsley
- ½ bunch of mint
- 120 g carrots
- 4 spring onions
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 75 g dates
- 75 g pomegranate seeds
For the dressing:
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ TL Chiliflocken
- First preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Wash the quinoa in a colander and place in a saucepan with salted water. Then cook for about 10 minutes until al dente.
- Wash, peel and cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Mix the oil and cumin with the salt in a bowl and add the potato cubes. Mix everything well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the potato cubes on it.
- Put the baking sheet in the oven for 30 minutes. Turn the potato cubes halfway through.
- Peel the carrots and cut into fine sticks, core and chop the dates. Likewise, peel and chop the pistachios (if necessary). Drain the chickpeas. Also wash and chop the parsley and mint. Then wash the spring onions and cut into rings.
- Put all the ingredients for the salad dressing in a small bowl and stir.
- Layer all the salad ingredients one after the other in one or more preserving jars or place them next to each other in a bowl. Add the dressing in portions, shake or stir the salad to distribute the dressing and serve.